Bed bugs are the parasites and feed on the human blood. To control them successfully it is critical that they are detected at the early stages. They are commonly found on the mattress and carpets. The treatment of bed bugs is required in the sensitive and sleeping areas so it should be done with the non-chemical means.
The Bed bug Extermination in Nursing Homes is quite costly, time consuming and laborious. The most commonly used method is the pesticides and it requires the multiple visits to the effected place. Vacuuming is the other method of reducing the bed bugs.
Tips for Bedbug treatment:
• Follow the integrated pest management approach
• Rubbing alcohol kills the bed bugs on the spot.
• You can use the nontoxic bed bug spray easily available in the market.
• Give the heat treatment with iron or vacuum cleaner
• Use the insecticides and discard the affected items
• Applying silica gel also provides the solution for treating the bed bugs.
Apart from the above techniques, you can also seek the services from the Pest Control Services Houston companies. They use the registers products against the bedbugs. Pyrethrums and pyrethroids are the most common compounds used to control bed bugs and other indoor pests.Bed bugs are the hitchhikers and can easily move from the infested site to your home with old furniture, luggage or beddings. So it is important to be vigilant and save your home and loved ones by treating the bedbugs on time.